Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:58:06 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsupd

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 13:35 +0200, Nevermind wrote:

> I need to setup cvsupd that will provide full freebsd
> repository -- it is needed for our company.

Then read one of the threads on how to become a cvsup mirror (the
latest in this forum just passed by two weeks ago, see Msg-Id
<200011081635.eA8GZt027242@vashon.polstra.com> -- you did search
before posting here, didn't you?).  Visit jdp's website which
contains detailled discussions about the server side as well as
the client -- at least it did last time I was there. :>

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net