Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 12:11:04 -0700 (GMT)
From:      Pirat Sriyotha <pirat@oaep.go.th>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install 2.2.6 problem

hi,

i've just install freebsd-2.2.6 from CD-ROM.
i create a boot floppy and boot my machine with this.
it has not yet finished.  the installation get stuck in at probbing step.

it is ep0: disable, not probe.

and there is nothing after this step for at least 10 minutes now.

please help me.  this is not the first time for 2.2.6 release that i face
the same problem, installation.

any informations are welcome and highly appreciated.

regards,
pirat sriyotha