Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:10:08 GMT
From:      Micah <micahjon@ywave.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one file per session

The following reply was made to PR ports/105589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Micah <micahjon@ywave.com>
To: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc: gnome@freebsd.org,  bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one
 file per session
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:01:14 -0800

 I've installed a complete Gnome system for further testing. I have
 confirmed that gedit, eog, and epiphany (and probably any gnome based
 app) all show the bug when launched from KDE. GIMP, PAN2, and OOo do not
 show the bug. This was all tested from a freshly created user account
 with an initially empty home directory. The bug does not show up while
 in a Gnome session (not sure how Indigo managed a crash - maybe he was
 running some KDE software in his Gnome session?) It appears to be a
 general Gnome/KDE incompatibility and has nothing to do with the Gecko
 applications directly.

 - Micah