Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:16:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Michal Mertl <mime@traveller.cz>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ASUS CUR-DLS

>I just got a ASUS CUR-DLS and I'm trying to load 4.3 Rel.

>I keep getting NMIs while I'm loading the OS with two processors, it
>works ok with one.

>Has anyone used this mother board?

I don't have any problem using this board (and we have several machines on
it). I'm not using it's on-board SCSI controller most of the time
though. I had some strange problems (e.g. not detecting NIC) on one of
them which was fixed by flashing the bios (with the same version - 1.005
if I'm not mistaken).

--
Michal Mertl
mime@traveller.cz