Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:14:20 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netscape 4.5 core dumps

This still isn't working correctly, and I'd like to fix it.

I'm using XFree86-3.3.3 on FreeBSD-3.0-CURRENT (build world
this morning), with WindowMaker (built today also).  Whenever I
go to run Netscape, I get this in the log:

... /kernel: pid xxxx (netscape), uid xxx: exited on signal 11

It happens regardless of whether I'm root or not, and also happens
under other window managers like blackbox.

I've updated the libs (giflib) and such that WindowMaker is dependent
upon.  I'm using tk/tcl 8.1...  what is wrong?

Thanks...