Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:45:15 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Abd-Ellah Abo-Hegab <abd-ellah.abo-hegab@eprdv-engineering.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 05:09:29 +0200 (CEST), Abd-Ellah Abo-Hegab wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> we are looking for open Source Software PVmapper site Design exe.

Is this a software ported to the FreeBSD operating system
(because this is the FreeBSD general questions mailing list)?
Try using the search page for the FreeBSD ports collection:

https://www.freebsd.org/ports/searching.html

> Please can send it us or link to download

With a simple Google search for "PVmapper site Design" the
top results are those:

http://pvmapper.org/

http://pvmapper.org/site-description.html

There is also a "Download PVMapper Site Designer" button.

Is this what you're searching for?

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany