Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:42:31 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Rossam Souza Silva <rss@cin.ufpe.br>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alejandro_N=FA=F1ez_Sandoval?= <anunez@seguridad.unam.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: !!Problem in /dev/md*!!

Sorry, I forget to give you some hints: use a malloc-type disk and enable
compression, with "-t malloc -o compress" as options.

Read mdconfig(8) for more options/details.

---
    (_ )   "Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user friendly. It just happ=
ens
 \\\'',) ^  to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.=
"
   \/  \(
   .\._/_)  Rossam Souza Silva (rss@cin.ufpe.br)=09ICQ# 175885569