Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:32:16 -0800
From:      Julio Merino <julio@meroh.net>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        ppc@freebsd.org, pkubaj@freebsd.org, linimon@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how many users of FreeBSD 12 do we have on powerpc?

I have a PowerMac G5 (that I got recently) currently running 12. It was an
awesome experience to install the system and quickly get going with "pkg
install" right after; wasn't expecting binary packages to be available at
all.

I want to upgrade it to 13 but the last attempt at trying this release's
installer failed to boot... need to try again; we'll see.