Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:47:11 +1000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nvidia, GDM, Xorg 7.4

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 01:23 -0500, Glen Barber wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/131016

According to the latest UPDATING (thanks for the reminder Robert) this
shouldn't be a problem anymore. Not that I should talk- my X hasn't
started since I ran portupgrade -a last.... :D hopefully the portupgrade
-a -rf I'm running currently will have success for me.

Read that and try some of the tips there- in particular have you got any
errors on the RGBPath?