Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:11:41 -0700
From:      Nick Pavlica <linicks@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Load Balanceing Recommendations

All,
  I  have been searching for a load balancing tool/method for managing
the traffic going to my web servers(http(s)).  I have found a number
of tools/methods out there, but haven't found any that stand out as
the "Common Solution" to this task on FreeBSD (I may be overlooking
the obvious :)).  I'm currently testing on FreeBSD 4.11 and 5.3 on
x86.

- What method/tool do you use or recommend based on your production experience?

Thanks for the feedback.
--Nick Pavlica