Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 21:25:13 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu, molter@logic.it, adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au, vas@vas.tomsk.su, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To UNIX or not to UNIX ;-). Was: PPP problems.

> *chuckle* I was actually looking for mutters of support from the
> potential technical collaberators.  I know all about the way user
> feedback is usually directed at other users rather than at the
> developer. 8(

Well, if you can find any technical collaborators who aren't already
hellishly busy, yeah, sure. :-) I'd like to help you myself, and I do
see myself getting involved to some extent in this before it's well
under way, but I'd be lying if I said I had as much time to spend on
it as I wanted to or is needed.  I think my time might more
effectively be spent in organizing the funding, frankly. :)

> Hmm, so I should forget the evaluation-version water wings and just go
> right ahead with the holy thunder, and wait for the complaints about
> the brimstone odour afterwards?

Why not?  It worked for Gates! :)

					Jordan