Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      `ekips <ekips@whack.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies.com@whack.org
Subject:   "dangerously dedicated"

when making partitions with /stand/sysinstall, i decided to press "A" and
got the following message:

"Do you want to do this with a true partition entry so as to remain
cooperative with any future operating systemss on the drive(s)?"

... and then points me to the FreeBSD FAQ, where i could not find any info
on the subject.  where can i find good documentation on this?  or even
better, could someone explain all the ramifications of my two options
[yes/no].  thanx.

-=f=-

Francisco J. Sanchez
e://f@ekips.com