Date:      Sun, 11 May 2008 19:09:30 +0200
From:      Ralph Zitz <ralph@imada.sdu.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0 SATA Controller

The exact same error as the original poster. When choosing the fixit
option in the sysinstaller and then choosing CDROM/DVD to mount the
livfs it fails. It works with my old ide cdrom drive however. The
sysinstaller keeps on asking for the livefs cdrom to be inserted - as if
it cannot "find" it.

This system uses an nforce controller not ICH.