Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:52:59 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   (forw) Re: (forw) Re: cvs commit: ports/net/mDNSResponder Makefile pkg-descr

Response about the download...

----- Forwarded message from Terry Lambert <tlambert@apple.com> -----

From: Terry Lambert <tlambert@apple.com>
To: Alfred Perlstein <alfred@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:50:29 -0800

OpenDarwin doesn't require a license agreement for download.  That's
why the sources are out on OpenDarwin in the first place.

The licensing in this case is no more onerous than the GPL licenses.

Basically, the code is coming through a release through a third party.

-- Terry

----- End forwarded message -----