Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:38:27 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to Kill Active UNIX Domain Sockets

Sorry about the barrage of questions today, but can someone tell me how I
can close down "Active UNIX domain sockets" that are listed in netstat? I
have 28 pages of this (with different addresses at the beginning):

d68fce00 stream      0      0        0        0        0        0
/tmp/mysql.sock

How can I close all these? I think they're barraging my server.

- Jonathan