Date:      Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:06:57 +0100
From:      Martin Zibert <schpeko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /: create/symlink failed, no inodes free

i've manually created partition and slices - the same thing happens. i've
formated the disk with dos startup disk.. happens the same. but the funny
thing is, that freebsd formats the disk itself, and then tries to install
base - it doesn't start with 0% but with 2% - and stays there.
could installer be broken? imho, someone else would have the same problem..