Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 95 23:08:47 JST
From:      Masahiro SEKIGUCHI <seki@sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: Experimental directory on freefall - please populate!

Jordan,

I put the updates to my fe driver (an Ethernet driver for Fujitsu
MB86960 based cards) on the following directory:

	ftp://freefall.cdrom.com/pub/incoming/experimental/if_fe/

This kind of files might be out of your original intention.

I did it because:

	I think it is better not to include the changes into
	"official" source tree now.  It is too late for 2.0.5.

	I believe the patch works correctly, and there must be some
	users who absolutely need it.

Please include this change on somewhere in the 2.0.5 CD-ROM.

Regards,

P.S.,  Could someone in core team apply the patch to

	src/sys/i386/isa/if_fe.c

in -current source tree, please?