Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:33:44 -0600
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        Thomas Bollen <thomas@futuristic.nl>, Wayne Lubin <wayneclubin@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache13-mod_ssl with mod_php4 and mysql

Hi, Thomas: Nice detailed reply. This discussion is very timely because I
already have installed & all working apache13 php4 (oncluding myslq) (& now
msql that I need for an authentication system). But, I will need the
apache13-mod_ssl too.

Does this just install over existing apache web server okay...?? ...and
insert the mod_ssl into the httpd.conf file....??? I'm really unsure and
don't want to mess up what I have...

Appreciate your additional advice on this....

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone
Server Admin