Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:36:52 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        "'Jim Durham'" <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: VPN - some questions

My home client could be Windows 2000 or Linux.  I would
want to connect to my work LAN through the internet.
My Firewall is FreeBSD 4.5.  I need:
1.  a tutorial for setting up VPN on my FreeBSD fireall.
2.  Recommendation for VPN client to run on my home
    machine (windows 2000 or Linux. My machine is dual boot).
3.  a tutorial for setting up VPN client on my home machine.

thanks,
Darryl