Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:31:28 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
To:        Ivan Streetovich <bad_dot_c@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>, chat@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: From: Ivan Streetovich, Japan

* Ivan Streetovich (bad_dot_c@yahoo.com) [020902 14:14]:
>  --- Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
> wrote: > * Ivan Streetovich (bad_dot_c@yahoo.com)
> [020901
> > 23:15]:
> >
> >   This problem (and this exact source code, funnily
> > enough. Are you sure you
> > released it?) has already been reported to the
> > security-officer and is
> > (afaik) being addressed by the developers. =)
> >
> > --
> > Benjamin Krueger
>
> i got first, was sent SO from x-friend

Interesting. I recieved a copy on Thursday night PST and forwarded it to phk
and the security officer in the wee morning hours of Friday...

I've heard rumour that it was culled from an (years) old post on a freebsd
list.

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Everyone has wings, some folks just don't know what they're for"
- B. Banzai