Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:58:14 -0600
From:      "Jaime Bozza" <jaime@ecofl.com>
To:        "Phil Homewood" <philh@mincom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Perl Base Modules

> I'll second that. Current release of GNATS includes a CGI (gnatsweb.pl)
> that fails unpredictably under CGI.pm 2.46. I just upgraded the modules
> to 2.56 by hand, but as noted elsewhere in this thread, this will get
> clobbered by my next installworld.

One could always use NOPERL to stop it being clobbered, but then you'd have
to keep track of PERL updates.  Either way, it'll require administration.
For now, I'm just going to put it in my "make world" routine as an
additional step.  I can create another script for that anyway.

I was just hoping for something easier. :)

Jaime Bozza
EnterComp of Florida, LLP