Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 17:14:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apsfilter problems.....

Trying to compile apsfilter today I get this:

===>  Extracting for apsfilter-5.1.3
>> Checksum OK for apsfilter-5.1.3.tar.bz2.
===>   apsfilter-5.1.3 depends on executable: bzip2 - found
===>  Patching for apsfilter-5.1.3
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for apsfilter-5.1.3
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to make-release.rej
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

and while we are at it, while trying to compile codewarrior in the ports I get
this:

bash-2.02# make
===>  code_crusader-2.1.3 is marked as broken: installs files during build.

E-Mail: William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>