Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 1998 11:59:31 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A couple of brooktree/fxtv questions

Hi all,

I just got a new Brooktree TV card after my previous one failed (a long
story, involving moving cards between machines and a kitten :) and I have
a couple of questions.

First, with fxtv-0.47, whenever I hit the ENTER key to change the screen
size from small to large, the X cursor gets 'stuck' inside the (now large)
window, and refuses to move.  The X server doesn't appear to lock up, but
the only way I can retrieve the situation is to log in via another machine
and kill the fxtv process.  This behavior didn't occur with fxtv-0.46
which I'm now using.  The machine is a 128Mb K6/200, running FreeBSD
3.0-current and the XF86_SVGA server (4Mb Matrox Millenium running at
1600x1200x16bit)

Second, this new card also has an FM tuner on board.. is there any kind
of driver support for using this with, say, xtuner?

bktr0: <BrookTree 878> rev 0x02 int a irq 10 on pci0.10.0
Hauppauge WinCast/TV, Philips FR1236 NTSC FM tuner, dbx stereo.