Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:07:11 -0500
From:      "Eric Crist" <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        "'Steve Bertrand'" <iaccounts@ibctech.ca>, "'Gary Kline'" <kline@magnesium.net>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail hand upon boot and restart

Something else that would really help would be to edit your
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf file on the line that starts with LogLevel.  It is
probably set to 9.  Change this value to 20 or so, and from /etc/mail,
type make restart.

View the end of your /var/log/maillog file by typing the following
command, and post these results to the list:

# tail -n 50 /var/log/maillog

This will help us see if there is anything going on.  Adding the output
of 'date' at the time you ran the above command would help as well.

Found on Conan O'Brian:
Children's books written by celebrities;
   By Mel Gibson: Jesus Christ and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very
Bad Day.

-----
Keep your powder dry and your pecker hard and the world WILL turn.

-----
Eric F Crist