Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 16:14:26 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
To:        guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw code

Ugen is on his way to US ( he's got a job in Washington )
Right now he's in Moscow i guess.

He promised that he'll back to bussines in 2-3 weeks
and will answer all the ipfw related questions.

I hope he'll get back real fast because besides ipfw
he's working with me on some mail project :-)
( If you want to take a look go to:
ftp://Burka.NetVision.net.il/pub/xfmail )

> Has anyone seen/heart form Ugen lately? I am trying to send him
> some email about a rewrite of ipfw I want to do. But I cant reach
> him.
>
> -Guido

Regards