Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:43:15 +0300
From:      Valentin Nechayev <netch@netch.kiev.ua>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, jdp@freebsd.org
Subject:   jakarta-tomcat directory again ;(

I saw all (I hope;)) discussion for problems with /usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat.
Yes, removing this directory helps to run cvsup for ports properly,
and for most people one such removing and re-cvsupping helps.
But in my case cvsup tries such manual help for _each_ run.
Possibly it is because I always use fixed date in supfile.
Is there a way to fix it except update to experimental 16.1a?
Last stable 16.1 behaves here bad.

/netch