Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Anthony Volodkin <anthonyv@brainlink.com>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Filtering of PPPoE packets with ipfw

there is a netgraph node called etf in -current
(ether-type filter)

it could be used to filter out non-pppoe packets with a little work
however you should be able to do it with ipfw by dropping all packets that
have come from the wireless card directly.
e.g
 deny ip from any to any in recv an0  (or wi0 if that's what you are
using)