Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:05:35 -0500
From:      "Deakle, Jeff H." <JHDeakle@ener.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Linksys ProConnect 4 KVM

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FE40.B06B2DB0

I bought a Linksys ProConnect 4 KVM switch.  I am having problems with both
the FBSD and the NT mouse.  I am running FreeBSD 4.0 on one box with a
Logitech three button PS/2 mouse.  The mouse acts like it is the wrong
driver when I start X (jumps all over the screen and the buttons are all
screwed up).  The mouse works just fine without the KVM switch in the way.
The same with the NT box.

I also noticed that my NT box will not boot if I use the Dell keyboard.  It
boots fine when use one of my other keyboards.

Video works great!

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks
Jeff Deakle

Jeff Deakle
Enercon Engineering, Inc.
(281)721-4680
www.ener.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0FE40.B06B2DB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Linksys ProConnect 4 KVM</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I bought a Linksys ProConnect 4 KVM switch.&nbsp; I =
am having problems with both the FBSD and the NT mouse.&nbsp; I am =
running FreeBSD 4.0 on one box with a Logitech three button PS/2 =
mouse.&nbsp; The mouse acts like it is the wrong driver when I start X =
(jumps all over the screen and the buttons are all screwed up).&nbsp; =
The mouse works just fine without the KVM switch in the way.&nbsp; The =
same with the NT box.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I also noticed that my NT box will not boot if I use =
the Dell keyboard.&nbsp; It boots fine when use one of my other =
keyboards.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Video works great!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Do you have any ideas?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jeff Deakle</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Jeff Deakle</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Enercon Engineering, Inc.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(281)721-4680</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>www.ener.com</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>