Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:13:39 +0100
From:      Oliver Herold <oliver@akephalos.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/121052: Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 (model 1049) doesn't work

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

As far as I'm concerned I'm using this mouse since 3 hours without any
problems and the proper behaviour. And there are different models of the
Microsoft optical 3000 mouse, model 1049 has got a tilt wheel. So this
mouse has got "5 buttons", two at the tilt wheel, one on the left and of
course the usual two buttons.

See the picture:

http://www.fixmbr.de/wp-content/uploads/optical3000-model1049.png

Cheers,