Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:55:36 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/26224

* Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> [010421 17:53] wrote:
> Should I upgrade that machine to 4.3-STABLE and see if anything
> changes?
>
> What help/assistance can I be to get the problem fixed...????

Perhaps upgrading will solve the issues, I haven't heard of
anyone else experiencing the problem, not that it makes you
problem any less important, just that much harder to debug. :(

I would try 4.3, let us know if it's still an issue.  How
often is it a problem anyhow?

--
-Alfred Perlstein - [alfred@freebsd.org]
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"