Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:55:38 -0500
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?SnVhbiBXYWxrZXIgoA==?= <juanwalker1985@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help

   Greetings from Colombia, I was installed the last version of FreeBsd
   5.3 but
   there was some problems for detecting all devices.
   Whem i try mount the floppy disk or cdrom, appear this message
   # mount /dev/fd /mnt/floppy
   > NO FOUND BLOCK DEVICE
   also when i run the sistem X appear this message
   "Failed open /dev/io for extended I/O"
   There´s one more thing,when try parttion my HD appear a messages about
   my Hard
   Disk geometry,it seems there´s no problem but i´m not sure
   The detectiong geometry : "158816/16/63" "MAXTOR6Y080L8 YAR41BW0"
   Thanks for pay attention,farewell

   MSN Amor [1]Busca tu ½ naranja