Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:42:00 -0800
From:      gregm@netidea.com
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Home Network

Yes you'll need a hub and ethernet cards for each. I don't know
where to look for mac configuration but this tutorial works for the
freebsd and windows (I used it to set up 3 win98 machines and a
freebsd machine and found it very good for everything but the DNS)
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/ppp.html
For DNS I understand there is a good tutorial at:
http://www.dvl-software.com/freebsd/
and Greg Lehey's book The Complete FreeBSD covers it very well
Good luck,
Greg Martin
gregm@netidea.com