Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 17:32:35 -0700
From:      Gregory Lee Slater <slater@hikari.space.lockheed.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help needed writing CDs

Hello,

I am trying to find out if anyone has successfully written to a
recordable compact disk using FreeBSD and a Plextor PX-R24CSi CD
recorder.  I am trying to use the 'wormcontrol' program, but have
been unable to successfully write to the Plextor using any of the
available CD Recorder 'types' accepted by wormcontrol.  Part of the
problem seems to be that this Plextor recorder is not identified as a
worm device by the system.  If could direct me to any expertise in
this area and how I could go about modifying wormcontrol to include
a Plextor option, would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

 - Greg Slater