Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 10:49:06 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Ihab Khoury <ikhoury@jrol.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   adduser.conf

Greetings,

	I finished installing FreeBSD on a [64MG, 2GIG scsi] from a CD
that I bought. All went well, but I still have two questions..!
1)..what is the Hard Disk partition based on ? is it the Memory..?
I have this partition with a 2GIG hard drive:
800MG for /
800MG for /usr
64MG for /swp
the rest for /var
is there a special way of calculating this ?

2) I am looking for adduser.conf, when I tried to add a user the program
was looking for the conf file, I searched the ftp site..
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/etc/
and was unable to find it..neither on my system.
This is not as important as the first question..:)
OK, thank you.!! will appreciate any hints..!!

I can be reached at..:
		ikhoury@jrol.com
		ikhoury@acs.stritch.edu
		ikhoury@hotmail.com