Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 18:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   status of BSDi DOS emulator thing?

Going through my archives of old FreeBSD list mail, I saw a note circa
April of 1996 or so from Jordan saying that he had successfully negotiated
with BSDi to get BSDi's DOS emulator for FreeBSD.  It even went so far as
to provide a FTP site for the emulator's source code, and offering
accounts on a BSDi box that Jordan set up so that developers can be sure
that compatibility is not broken, etc.

I was just wondering what the outcome of this is.  Is there a FreeBSD port
of BSDi's DOS emulator in even semi-working condition?  Where can it be
obtained?  etc...

Enquiring minds want to know! :)

Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com> - Ask me for my PGP key | PGP: Your
WWW HomePage: http://DonaldBurr.base.org/  ICQ #1347455 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.