Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:28:57 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Danny" <dannyh@tig.com.au>
Subject:   RE: Apache configuration query.

Hi,

    Just check the Userdir Directive in /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf,
and enable it if its disabled, and use the directory name defined in here to
create it in the users home directory and put the html stuff in there,
killall -HUP httpd and you are done.

    Make sure that the home directories of your users has the read flag
enabled to all users.

#
# UserDir: The name of the directory which is appended onto a user's home
# directory if a ~user request is received.
#
UserDir html    #www, htmldocs, anything you want

Ales