Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:14:09 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   staroffice on 4.1-S

Speaking of staroffice 5.2, I eventually got it installed and it runs
ok as root, but I cannot get it to run properly as a normal user.

ktracing it doesn't reveal anything that has the wrong permissions,
I've poked through and chmodded everything ... no joy.

Before I spend even more time on it, anyone seen this problem and got
a fix ?

P.

--
pir                  pir@pir.net                    pir@net.tufts.edu