Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:21:26 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Enlightenment (latest) on FreeBSD-2.2.6

Previous experiences at attempting to get this to work on FreeBSD has been
rather UNenlightening; however, I decided to give the latest port a shot.
Almost, but not quite.

When bringing up the enlightenment window manager, it generates an error
that indicates it cannot initialize Imlib (the latest version was installed
as a dependency).  On the command-line, it seems to indicate that there is
a Palette missing for a certain mode.  That's all it says, and I can't
determine from this if this is a configuration error on my part or a
generalized problem with the port.

Any pointers?

Thanks....