Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:39:44 +0900
From:      "KISHIMOTO, Makoto" <ksmakoto@dd.iij4u.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: monodoc cannot build?

> monodoc was included in mono with mono-2.4.  I can't be sure it has not
> been splitted again but that's quite unlikely.
>
> > Oh! Sorry. Trunk version of mono is installed.
> > I'll try ports version of mono later.

After lang/mono installed, monodoc can build successfully.

> Are you using a vanilla mono from sbvn under FreeBSD? I would be
> interested in the tests result (make test in the mono/tests directory).

I just only build vanilla(trunk) mono, installed was accident...

In build directory,
$ gmake check
(snip)
../../../mono/mono/tests/make_imt_test.sh > imt_big_iface_test.cs
../../../mono/mono/tests/make_imt_test.sh: not found
gmake[5]: *** [imt_big_iface_test.cs] Error 127
(snip)

Hmm,

$ head -1 make_imt_test.sh
#! /bin/bash