Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:22:13 +0400
From:      Terrence Wang <tervang@ziplip.com>
To:        "" <>
Subject:   Urgent! Please read now!        MYIHDWLIGQ

LEARN the secrets of secured management and investment of your funds. You
can earn up to 30% a MONTH (!), with NUMBER ONE passive investment company!
Terrence Wang, one of the web's most successful entrepreneurs, invites
you to become a PROFIT-MAKER! Don't make the same mistakes others
have - capitalize on the knowledge of an expert! Take a minute and visit
the link below:

Visit

http://212.119.163.58

to gain a lifestyle you have always dreamed of.

Yours Sincerely,
Terrence Wang
terwang@ziplip.com

P.S. If you have received this letter by mistake, please accept my apologies,
     you could have been added by mistake. To unsubscribe simply send me a blank
     message with the UNSUBSCRIBE content.