Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:32:01 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default Skin

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

Good morning,

Am Sat, dem 16. Oct 2004, um 11:12 +0200 Uhr schrubte Alexander Leidinger
zum Thema [Re: All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default S=
kin]:

> If nobody finds some bugs, I could commit this until Sunday ~15 UTC (if
> the maintainer approves it), after this time someone else has to commit
> it or you have to wait until the next weekend...

the port itself looks very good to me, so no objections to the commit
by my side.
The only thing is during download I get size mismatches for some skins
when downloading from official sites, so probably you should perform a
makesum with an empty distfiles/mplayer dir before committing.

Again, good work, keep it up! :-)

Riggs

--=20
- Die Welt schl=E4ft tief schon lange Zeit | Sent with RiggiSmooth [tm] -
-- Mich nur flieht die Dunkelheit        | ------------------------- --
--- Denn per Infrarot seh ich            | just to fit your         ---
---- Die Nacht ist wirklich widerlich.   | primitive screen.       ----

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--