Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:25:25 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrdao toc-files/gcdmaster [was Re: gramofile, mkisofs howto??]

Fernando Gleiser wrote:

> Look at the cdrdao docs. man cdrdao has a section explaining the format
> of the toc files. If that fails, you can try searching the cdrdao
> mailing lists and project's web page.

Yeah, I've read those. They didn't help. Wading through the (to
me) cryptic file format for this is joyless and it's made more os
by the knowledge there is a UI that ships with this but isn't in
ports.

I was hoping someone who had used cdrdao would chime in.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
in Seattle area. Details available below:

Underlying Principle of Socio-Genetics:
	Superiority is recessive.