Date:      12 Nov 2002 15:23:43 -0900
From:      Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java and mysql and tomcat

I am attempting to find and use a webcalendar and have found one I would
like to use at sourceforge it says the requirements are this:

Java2Platform SE
Tomcat
Mysql
MM.Mysql

My questions are these, do I need tomcat if I already have apache
installed? And what is MM.Mysql and is it needed? The description for it
is a JDBC driver to make the connection between java servlets and the
MySQL database. Is there a port in FreeBSD for this?

Or does somebody else have a better solution to making a webcalendar
that sits on a site that can be easily updated.

Any help much appreciated,

Jon