Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:50:04 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gateway Solo 2550 APCI messages

I just bought a Gateway Solo 2550 laptop for a few hundred, so I was
messing around with it and I get different APCI errors on boot and
some temperature warnings.

One of them is apci_tz0: WARNING -current temperature (94.0C) exceeds system limits

Some others on boot consist of
ACPI timer looks GOOD min = 2, max = 4, width = 3
ACPI timer looks BAD min = 1, max = 5, width = 5

This goes on and on for about 12 lines.

Later on I get

ACPI-0428: *** Error: Handler for [EmbeddedControl] return  AE_ERROR
ACPI-1305: *** Error: Method execution failed, AE_ERROR

this repeats for about 6 lines more.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>