Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:27:27 +0530
From:      "Anjali Gupta" <pwl.anjali@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Proposal for Web Development Services

Hello,

Let me first introduce ourselves.

We at Phxx WebLaunch Solutions, LLC, are an IT enabled Service (ITES)
company dealing primarily in Website design, Graphics design, Application
development, E-commerce, Flash animations, Banners and Corporate brandings
(Logo & Stationery).

We distinguish ourselves by offering high quality services and a willingness
to work around the clock to get your job done (fast turnaround). With our
work, most firms have achieved a significant savings by outsourcing their
Website designs & Development; Graphic/Flash designs projects to us.

We have expertise in following areas:

- Logo Design & Stationery Design (Brochure/Letterheads/Business
cards/Envelops etc)
- Full Website design (Web 2.0)
- Complete Web Development (Web 2.0 & Ajax)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Complete Shopping Solutions (os-Commerce/ZenCart/X-Cart)

*Technology Expertise*
HTML/XHTML/DHTML/SHTML/XML/XSLT
ASP/DOTNET/PHP/PEARL/Ruby on Rails (RORs)/ AJAX
MSSQL/MYSQL (Advanced Database interactivity)
PSD/CDR/EPS/AI/FLA (Action Script 2.0)

Our detailed work samples, Client Testimonials & Client can be seen at
http://www.WebLaunch.com <http://www.weblaunch.com/>;

Do let us know if this interests you and I'll be happy to answer your
questions.

Regards,

Anjali Gupta
Business Development