Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:17:05 -0700
From:      mikel@zso.dec.com (Mike Lempriere)
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clustering?

Ideally it would have live shared access...

However, I'd be happy to get minimal one-or-the-other functionality like
Wolfpack does.  I run a small-time website hosting business off a FreeBSD
server, and something as crude as this would be a big improvement over the
current mechanism where on failure, I'd have to physically swap the drive
cable to a partner machine and boot it.

--
***  Due to layoffs, I will lose my old zso.dec.com address as of  ***
***  07-Sep-1999.   Please update your address book entry for me.  ***

Pacific NorthWest wine, blues, jazz info; http://vintners.net/~mikel
Mike Lempriere-Home: mikel@vintners.net
WA State resident-junk email prohibited by law: RCW19.190 & RCW19.86