Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:27:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Stanaford <richard@nova.eri.net>
To:        Steve Neuharth <Steveneu@visi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTP client

WS_FTP will allow you to transfer entire directory structures.  Just click
on the top level directory, click the little arrow pointing to the left to
indicate a download to you local machine, and it should ask you if you
want to preserve the directory structure.  I don't know how it handles
symlinks tho.. :-/

-Richard.