Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:19:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Drew C Morone <drew@j51.com>
To:        angasprk@dove.net.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Progress problem

I'm getting this error too, but it is working after the message is
displayed. I took the librarys from the /shlib directory of slackware
linux, not from a SCO box.
Other than that I compiled in the SYSV stuff in the kernel and turned on
ibcs2. I also made a symlynk to from /shlib and /compat/ibcs2/shlib to
/usr/shlib. In fact here's how I have /compat/ibcs2 directory:

bash-2.00$ pwd
/compat/ibcs2~
bash-2.00$ ls -l
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  wheel   9 Oct  7 10:51 X0R -> /dev/null
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  wheel   7 Oct  7 10:51 nfsd -> socksys
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel   0 Oct  7 10:51 null
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  wheel  10 Oct  7 11:24 shlib -> /usr/shlib
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root  wheel   9 Oct  7 10:51 socksys -> /dev/null