Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 10:54:37 +0000
From:      Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
To:        guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs?

> Matt Thomas wrote:
>
> > DEC FDDI PCI	DEFPA-UA	$695 (US)
> > DEC FDDI EISA	DEFEA-UA	$895 (US)
> > DEC Fast Ether	DE500-XA	$249 (US)
> >
> What drivers are needed for these adapters?

All the drivers have been submitted to FreeBSD (infact the 950412 SNAP
should contain relatively recent copies of drivers).

If you are interested in knowing which files are for each drivers, then:

FDDI (PCI or EISA):	/sys/pci/*pdq*
Fast Ether:		/sys/pci/{if_de.c,dc21040.h}

I do have updates to the drivers which I will be submitting in a few days.
(mostly minor fixes).

Cheers,

Matt Thomas                          Internet:   matt@lkg.dec.com
U*X Networking                       WWW URL:    http://ftp.dec.com/%7Ethomas/
Digital Equipment Corporation        Disclaimer: This message reflects my
Littleton, MA                                    own warped views, etc.