Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:52:59 +0100
From:      "Ross Draper" <Ross.Draper@gcapmedia.com>
To:        "Jordan Gordeev" <jgordeev@dir.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Vrrp/CARP/ucarp Problems

Ah... I see your point, thankyou for clarifying. =20
=20
Sorry, this is down to me only explaining half the story.  The actual
loadbalancing will be performed by HAProxy, I require carp or freevrrp
to enable "a clustered pair" of loadbalancers.=20
=20
I did toy with the idea arp balancing to enable greater throughput in an
active/active scenario, but as you say mention this is not suitable for
certain deployments.
=20
Kind Regards
=20